Vice Golf is the German golf company that likes to do things a little differently.
Over the past few years the direct-to-consumer brand’s golf balls have soared in popularity thanks to their low prices and promises of brilliant all-round performance.
The question is, do these balls live up to the hyper?
We for 2020,Vice has decided to once again up its game with the introduction of five re-engineered models that will cater for every kind of golfer, all while not breaking the bank.
Watch as David Cunninghame (@D_Cunninghame) puts the Pro Plus, Pro, Pro Soft, Tour and Drive golf balls to the test.
For more info on Vice’s 2020 golf balls Speed golf ball click here – https://www.bunkered.co.uk/gear/vice-golfs-2020-ball-line-up-explained
FOR MORE GOLF CONTENT
• Subscribe to the bunkered YouTube account for FREE here for all the latest golf tips and video content – https://www.youtube.com/c/bunkered
• ‘Like’ us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BunkeredOnline
• Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/BunkeredOnline
• Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bunkeredonline
• And don’t forget to give us a follow on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+bunkered/posts
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUNKERED
bunkered is, quite simply, your home for golf.
The magazine is largest selling golf title in Scotland.
In fact, it outsells all other golf titles on Scottish newsstands combined.
With a distinctly Scottish edge, the magazine offers something for everyone with features, interviews, equipment, tuition, travel, competitions and much more besides.
Meanwhile, our website, https://www.bunkered.co.uk, is the place to find all of the latest news and views from across the whole cross-spectrum of the game of golf.
Why not stick us in your bookmarks?
Shot on location at Whitecraigs Golf Club.
Find out more about Whitecraigs here – https://www.whitecraigsgolfclub.com/
#Vicegolf #Vicegolfballs #Viceproplus
View original video by clicking here.