If you have been looking for ways on how to break 90 in your golf game, these 5 tips will help you get on your way to shooting lower scores! If you’re ready to start playing break 90 golf, Todd Kolb of USGolfTV gives you great places to focus your efforts on the course:
1. Driving Distance Tip – where are you losing strokes on your drives? Is it lack of distance, or lack of accuracy?
2. Hybrid Tip – if you aren’t getting a lot of golf practice in, you probably have a lot of inconsistency in your long irons. Hybrids tend to be more forgiving in the golf swing than long irons.
3. Short Game Tip – should you really be using multiple wedges if you don’t have the time to practice and master each one? Instead, focus on mastering one wedge for your short game!
4. Putting Tips – around 20+ feet, even the Tour players are more likely to 3 putt than they are to 1 putt. Make sure you understand lag putting!
5. Course Management Tip – understand your abilities on the golf course, as well as what shots you aren’t capable of hitting. When you get in trouble, get out and get back into play as easily as possible.
Bonus Tip – Bunkers are the most feared place on the golf course for many amateur golfers. Take a few pointers into the bunker with you to manage these shots and keep your round going!
To read the companion article, visit:
If you want to start playing your best golf, Visit:
For more free golf tips like this, visit:
**** DOWNLOAD THE SCIENCE OF THE SLICE E-BOOK HERE FOR FREE! ****
Visit – https://usgolftv.com – for more great articles, tips, product and reviews
► Subscribe to USGolfTV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgz5-3igA0IfsyWGKTr6YKA?sub_confirmation=1
FIX YOUR SLICE TODAY!
Follow us on Social Media:
Website – https://usgolftv.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/usgolftv/
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgz5-3igA0IfsyWGKTr6YKA?sub_confirmation=1
Twitter – @usgolftv
View original video by clicking here.